Surf Industry News
- September 18, 2018 02:32 PM: Scientists Uncovered What Great Whites Are Up to at Mysterious Open Ocean ‘Shark Café’ – The Inertia
Question is: do they prefer lattes or cappuccinos?
- September 18, 2018 01:29 PM: Even Wearing Neoprene From Head to Toe, Pat Cullen’s Living His Best Life – The Inertia
You earn your stripes doing winters up here, wearing 5/4s, SurfEars, and lobster claws.
- September 18, 2018 12:49 PM: Meet the Man Behind That Viral Hurricane Florence Kite Surfing Video – The Inertia
When Hurricane Florence was spinning its wheels off the Carolina coast, Dimitri Maramenides saw an opportunity.
- September 18, 2018 11:50 AM: Scientists Just Built ‘Robot Jellyfish’ to Explore and Observe the Ocean – The Inertia
Scientists from Florida Atlantic University (FAU) and the US Office of Naval Research just created the ocean-monitoring version of little swimming Roombas, appropriately called “jellybots.”
- September 18, 2018 11:17 AM: New Zealand Is a Veritable Playground For Those Who Enjoy Going Left – The Inertia
For southpaws or even regular footers that are backhand inclined, New Zealand is a dreamscape.
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/14) Owen, Adriano & Michel Bounced at Oi Rio Pro – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/14) Call Your Mom, Then Watch the Oi Rio Women’s Pro – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/12) West Swell for Southern California and Biggest Chopes in Years? – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/11) The Texas Wavepool Edit You’ve Been Waiting For – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/10) Southwest Pacific Awakens, Sends Largest Swell of Year to Date to Tahiti – Surfline Surf News