Surf Industry News
- May 21, 2018 08:39 PM: This Is a Surf Film You Will NOT Want to Miss – The Inertia
Now, with the foamie revolution in full effect, a crossover of sorts has been born, and it’s one that’s all about fun.
- May 21, 2018 08:20 PM: Australia’s Soil Could Be Full of Microplastics – The Inertia
Here we stand at the edge of the cavernous knowledge gap because we don’t know the effect of microplastics in our soil. The overarching question, physically and biologically, is where do microplastics go?
- May 21, 2018 05:34 PM: 13-Year-Old Throws First 1260 Double Cork in Women’s Competition – The Inertia
She walked away with X Games Gold in Norway.
- May 21, 2018 05:24 PM: 15 Images of a Weekend Spent Exploring Northern Mainland Mexico – The Inertia
After a few years of traveling to shoot the same waves around Mainland Mex, I finally decided to change things up and go north.
- May 21, 2018 04:34 PM: Watch: Albee Layer’s Mind-Warping Alley-Oop 540 – The Inertia
Welcome to the new age of aerial surfing.
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/14) Owen, Adriano & Michel Bounced at Oi Rio Pro – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/14) Call Your Mom, Then Watch the Oi Rio Women’s Pro – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/12) West Swell for Southern California and Biggest Chopes in Years? – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/11) The Texas Wavepool Edit You’ve Been Waiting For – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/10) Southwest Pacific Awakens, Sends Largest Swell of Year to Date to Tahiti – Surfline Surf News