Surf Industry News
- January 21, 2017 09:57 AM: Keep Rolling: A Weekend Adventure Series to Inspire You All Week – The Inertia
Like they say, “the adventures don’t have to stop just because you are back at work.”
- January 21, 2017 09:42 AM: The Weedmaps Team is a Pipeline All-Star Cast – The Inertia
The Weedmaps team recently won the Da Hui Backdoor Shootout, and they did so in very convincing fashion.
- January 21, 2017 09:03 AM: Kelly Slater is Donating 100% of Outerknown Sales to Ocean Conservancy – The Inertia
If you were planning on buying anything from Outerknown, today is the day to do it. If not, join the Ocean Conservancy and learn about more you can do to help.
- January 21, 2017 08:16 AM: Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Responds to Accusations That He’s Suing Hundreds of Kauaiians – The Inertia
Despite all the good intentions in the world–and to be sure, if one judges by his Facebook post, there are lots of them–it doesn’t change the fact that Zuckerberg bought 700 acres of land and built a wall around it.
- January 20, 2017 10:50 PM: One Surfer’s Thank You Letter to President Obama – The Inertia
They call you the ocean president. I’m sure you know why.
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (01/22) Buxton Local Dies While Surfing Lighthouse – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (01/20) Mason Ho Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter for December – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (01/20) Maverick’s, West Florida, and the Northeast: One System to Serve Them All? – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (01/19) Falling Rock at Shipstern Bluff – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (01/18) Pipeline was a Sandbox – Surfline Surf News