Surf Industry News
- November 27, 2015 06:13 PM: You Take a Shit Every Day, So Why Not Start Giving One Too? – The Inertia
The Save The Waves Film Festival inspired this idea: What if we can show how much we, as surfers, love our community by picking up one piece of trash?
- November 27, 2015 03:05 PM: #RADGEAR: I’ll Still Never Wear Booties, but Surfing Footwarmers Make it Tempting – The Inertia
It’s like stubbing your toe over and over, if your entire foot were one giant pinky toe kicking a coffee table made of ice.
- November 27, 2015 01:44 PM: Danny Davis Shares How Peace Park is Changing the Game in Competition – The Inertia
The Park itself is built to harness creative lines by integrating unique features, allowing riders to express themselves through their individual approach to each transition, jump and jib.
- November 27, 2015 11:12 AM: Silky Smooth Longboarder Scores Epic River Wave in Montreal, Canada – The Inertia
This surfer got to enjoy one last surf at this spot before the city of Montreal carelessly decided to dump eight billion gallons of raw sewage into the Saint Lawrence River.
- November 27, 2015 10:42 AM: Bianca Valenti’s Maverick’s Bomb – The Inertia
The big wave arena can be a bit of a testosterone pit, but in the last few years, a handful of women have been making their mark in it. San Francisco’s Biana Valenti is one of them.
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (11/21) WADE CARMICHAEL WINS HAWAIIAN PRO – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (11/21) SOCIAL ABSORPTION: SYCOPHANTIC PSYCHOSIS – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (11/20) THE HALEIWA HUSTLE – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (11/20) NORTH SHORE MOMENTS: – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (11/20) TITANS OF MAVERICKS: PREGAME – Surfline Surf News