Surf Industry News
- Kirra Delivers Multi-Barrel Perfection for Parko, Fanning, and Crew – September 1, 2014 10:58 PM:
Kirra was PUMPING and its finest showed up to play. Mick Fanning, Joel Parkinson, Dean Morrison and many notables got barreled silly. Sometimes 1, 2, 3, 4 times a wave. Yes. It’s true.
- Cape Fear: Ours Turns on For Red Bull’s Newest Contest – September 1, 2014 02:52 PM:
There was a lot of hype leading up to the Red Bull Cape Fear event. Run in Sydney’s Botany Bay, 16 of the world’s best big wave surfers went head-to-head in a new contest format at one of the world’s heaviest waves.
- Taking Back The Hipster Narrative – September 1, 2014 12:06 PM:
It is just me or does it seem like every time you pick up a paper some old is prick telling us how to live? The latest was Sean Doherty on Coastalwatch.
- The Best Kickouts of the Billabong Pro Tahiti – September 1, 2014 11:17 AM:
Well, a few days have gone by since the end of what was, perhaps, the most epic Teahupoo event ever. And hey, guess what? There were quite a few epic kickouts, too.
- Hurricane Cristobal Lights Up the Northeast – September 1, 2014 10:48 AM:
We ended up running into the Jersey boys at a New England slab and had a ball. Even though one out of 30 waves that came through were makable, the guys were all charging, and we managed to get a few keeper shots.
- (08/29) INFLUENCERS: BETHANY HAMILTON – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (08/29) SEQUENCE OF THE WEEK: KOLOHE ANDINO – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (08/28) GYPSY FILES: STORYTELLERS OF SURF – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (08/28) SNEAK PEAK: HURRICANE MARIE ROCKS SOCAL – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (08/27) MYSTICAL LISTCLES: LOVELY LOLA – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: