Surf Industry News
- Pristine NJ Barrel: Winner of GoPro of the World – March 28, 2015 09:12 PM:
On top of that, Andrew takes home $1000, a GoPro HERO4 Black Edition, a year subscription to Surfline, and a wonderful memory that he can clearly relive for the rest of his life.
- This Might be the Best Use of Drones Ever – March 28, 2015 07:50 AM:
The drones are fitted with a float, camera, microphones, and a speaker, so that a lifeguard can drop the float, see what happens, and yell at the swimmer to hold on to it from the beach, instead of right in their face.
- Proof That Jet Skis Should Forever Replace Motorized Surfboards – March 28, 2015 07:49 AM:
Who knew that the kind of shit going down in the video above was going down?
- Now People Are Playing Lacrosse on SUPs – March 28, 2015 07:48 AM:
If you can do it while you’re on dry land, for some weird reason, people want to do it on a gigantic floating board.
- Cold Canadian Session on RED Epic – 4k and 120fps – March 27, 2015 04:48 PM:
Pete Devries battles the arduous elements of Canada; still rips.
- (03/24) RICHARD KENVIN: REMEMBERING THE FUTURE – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (03/24) LOW PRESSURE PUNCTUATES EAST COAST/CARIBBEAN WINTER – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (03/24) NINE VHS’S FROM THE ’90S THAT SHOULD BE REMASTERED – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (03/24) SURFLINE OFFSHORE SWELL TUTORIAL – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (03/23) JAMIE O’BRIEN WINS OAKLEY WAVE OF THE WINTER – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: