Surf Industry News
- Kelly Slater Super Slowmo on a Red Epic in 4K – October 31, 2014 11:37 AM:
The level of radness of Slater on a slowmo, 4k resolution camera is unequalled. This jaw-dropping edit was filmed a few years back in Bali, Indonesia over a span of three days. It is a reminder that Kelly Slater could possibly be some sort of super-human-mutant-surfer-from-the-future created by our government to remind us all of […]
- Patagonia Invests $13M in Solar Power for Hawaii – October 31, 2014 11:04 AM:
Homeowners in Hawaii presently pay three times the U.S. average price for electricity. Three times!
- 5 Spookiest Surf Spots on the Planet – October 31, 2014 09:56 AM:
From gruesome injuries to eerie shark run-ins and terrifying hold-downs, when things go wrong, surfing can easily rival the scariest of movies.
- The 37-Year-Old ASP Tour Qualifier: Vaughan Dead Returns – October 31, 2014 09:13 AM:
The middle-aged debutante tells all about the new found keys to surfing greatness.
- How Dane Reynolds Took His Own Brand Into His Own Hands – October 31, 2014 08:41 AM:
This video is about the building of Marine Layer, which found footing in his distaste for the way the industry was branding him.
- (10/29) POWER RANKINGS: MOCHE RIP CURL PRO PORTUGAL – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (10/28) KOBAYASHI AND MARKS WIN RIP CURL GROMSEARCH NATIONALS – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (10/28) MYSTICAL LISTICLES: THE 10 HEAVIEST WAVES OF THE 21ST CENTURY – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (10/27) LESS THAN ZERO: CHILE – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (10/27) 9 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE TITANS OF MAVERICK’S EVENT – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: