Surf Industry News
- November 18, 2018 12:42 PM: These Surfers from a Brazilian Favela Are Proof that Brazil Is the Most Inspiring Surfing Nation – The Inertia
In Rocinha, surfing is not merely a pastime—it’s a way of life, a way out, and a way to stay alive.
- November 18, 2018 11:57 AM: Ben Gravy and One Giant, Wild New Jersey Swell – The Inertia
Gravy, the excitable East Coaster, watched the forecast with glee as a very large swell barreled towards the New Jersey coastline. And when it hit, things were pretty much as expected. Gravy frothed. Frothed hard.
- November 18, 2018 11:07 AM: Pzyel Is Raffling Off Surfboards to Help Victims of the California Wildfires – The Inertia
So here’s your chance to help out the Red Cross and maybe, just maybe, score a brand new Pyzel for a measly $10.
- November 18, 2018 10:04 AM: Watch the Nazaré Tow-Session That Was Supposed to Be the ‘Biggest and Best Conditions In the History of Surfing’ – The Inertia
“Surfing” at maxing Nazaré is an entirely different beast.
- November 17, 2018 11:48 AM: Here’s a 4-Minute Brutal Wipeout Compilation from the Nazaré Big Wave Challenge – The Inertia
Watch pretty much every competitor at the Nazaré Challenge get absolutely demolished—because when Nazaré gets this big, it’s not an if… it’s a when.
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/14) Owen, Adriano & Michel Bounced at Oi Rio Pro – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/14) Call Your Mom, Then Watch the Oi Rio Women’s Pro – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/12) West Swell for Southern California and Biggest Chopes in Years? – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/11) The Texas Wavepool Edit You’ve Been Waiting For – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/10) Southwest Pacific Awakens, Sends Largest Swell of Year to Date to Tahiti – Surfline Surf News