Surf Industry News
- October 25, 2016 09:54 PM: The Crew from ‘Seeking Nirvana’ is Back and They’re Still So Freakin’ Fun to Watch – The Inertia
Seeking Nirvana is more than a freeskiing series. It’s an adventure project.
- October 25, 2016 02:34 PM: This One’s for Hawaii: John John 4th Hawaiian to Win World Title – The Inertia
The sport of kings has just three other male world champions in shortboarding that have raised the Hawaiian flag.
- October 25, 2016 01:47 PM: This LAX Hotel Just Solved All Your Board Bag Fee Problems – The Inertia
What if you could leave your board at home, secure in the knowledge that your hotel would set you up with a surfboard and even take you to a local break when you arrive?
- October 25, 2016 01:43 PM: Workouts Don’t Have to Happen in the Gym: A Sandbag Will Give You All The Resistance You Need – The Inertia
When you hit the gym, it’s understandable when you go straight for the barbell. It allows you to do compound exercises like squats, deadlifts, bench press and the Olympic lifts, all of which require multiple large muscle groups and promote strength and power development. While these are certainly a better use of your time than isolation […]
- October 25, 2016 12:53 PM: When You Get to Cocoa Beach and It’s Firing… – The Inertia
I walked over the sand dunes and saw the sea. A gnarly beauty and stormy paradise, my sexy little daydream.
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (10/23) ‘I Didn’t Even Realize My Leg Was Hit till I Got to Shore’ – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (10/22) JJF: Stepping Up at the MEO Rip Curl Pro Portugal – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (10/22) Nicole The Neutralizer – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (10/22) Social Absorption: State of the YEWnion – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (10/21) Medina Goes Down; JJF Could Take Title in Portugal – Surfline Surf News