Surf Industry News
- Smashing the Glass Wave: Women, Equality, and Surfing – June 18, 2013 11:37 PM:
By 2017, the global surfing market is expected to be a $13.2 billion industry. Ironically, while women help drive the market, a glass wave is preventing progress.
- Losing Things: An Ode to the Surfers Who Enjoy Trestles – June 18, 2013 11:06 PM:
Maybe I’m afraid of what will happen to me if I’m separated from the ocean. I might slide into a state of unbalance, stressed and unhappy. Perhaps that’s the fear that’s driving this whole thought process.
- Surreal Scenes: Enviro Surf Art Series – June 18, 2013 11:06 PM:
The Enviro Surf Art Series has been under wraps while it brewed to a perfect mixture of mood and mystery. It is now ready to be released to galleries and collectors worldwide. You can find out more at www.envirosurfartseries.com.
- Protected: Call of the Wild: 12 Wild Surf Destinations – June 18, 2013 06:06 PM:
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- Photo of the Week 6.17.13 – June 18, 2013 12:48 PM:
“Movement” by Matthew Clark in Puerto Rico. The rough shapes of sharp reef illuminated by the dazzling rays of sunlight that sparkle and split as they pass through the crystal glass sheets of the ocean’s surface.
- (06/19) OAKLEY PRO BALI: DAY TWO – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (06/18) OAKLEY PRO BALI: DAY ONE – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (06/17) SAVE TRESTLES — AGAIN – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (06/17) TEAM AUSTRALIA TAKES GOLD AT ISA WORLD JUNIOR CHAMPS – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (06/17) POWER RANKINGS: VOLCOM FIJI PRO – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: