Surf Industry News
- How to Shoot the Huntington Beach Pier Without Dying – July 29, 2014 12:15 PM:
Most pull out well before they’re anywhere near them, but some go for the shot. Here’s how to do it, courtesy of some of the greatest surfers in the world.
- The Fresh Air Project: North Sumatra, Episode 2 – July 29, 2014 11:57 AM:
The Fresh Air Project’s idea of sustainable surf travel is to provide an authentic surf travel experience that fosters lifelong relationships and new perspectives.
- There Are No Bad Waves – July 29, 2014 11:21 AM:
There are no bad waves, just bad attitudes, so one day soon, take a good attitude, on a good day, to a “bad” wave near you… and try to walk out without a grin on your face.
- Spot Snapshot: Panama City Beach – July 29, 2014 10:44 AM:
I took the next set wave to the head, but bounced up super stoked knowing I nailed the shot. I looked at Rob and he just smiled, I gave him a thumbs up and we both headed back out to the lineup.
- Don’t Mess With a Goliath Grouper – July 29, 2014 10:04 AM:
Goliath groupers have been known to weigh up to 800 pounds. That’s like a silverback gorilla that can swim, only with less hair and a severely diminished tree-swinging ability.
- (07/28) MYSTICAL LISTICLES: CANYONS OF GOLD – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (07/28) GOOD-EPIC: WEST AUSTRALIA – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (07/27) POWER RANKINGS: J-BAY OPEN – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (07/26) SOCIAL ABSORPTION: THE MIRAGE OF SPECTACLE – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (07/25) VANS US OPEN OF SURFING: PREVIEW – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: