Surf Industry News
- September 28, 2016 09:29 PM: You Just Got Dropped In On. Now What? – The Inertia
Lucky for you, we’ve put together a comprehensive playbook of options post-burn. Feel free to choose your own adventure.
- September 28, 2016 08:32 PM: Steph Gilmore Is A Woman of Style and Grace – The Inertia
- September 28, 2016 04:08 PM: This Film (and These 9 Men) Will Change the Way We Look at SUP Surfing – The Inertia
Riding a wave is amazing, whether on a McDonald’s tray, a hand plane, a shortboard, longboard, kneeboard or yes, a paddle. These guys are just really really good at it.
- September 28, 2016 03:41 PM: Climbing Company, Outdoor Research, Trolled GQ Hard Over a Recent Photo Shoot in Joshua Tree – The Inertia
The company spoofed the storied men’s magazine on its taste in style.
- September 28, 2016 02:43 PM: Pro Skateboarder Brian Anderson Comes Out As Gay – The Inertia
Throughout most of his long and illustrious skateboarding career, Anderson kept his sexuality secret.
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (09/26) O’Neill Wave of the Winter Southern Hemi: The Final Forecast – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (09/26) Just in: Wavepool Will Host Official Pro Tour Contest – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (09/26) ‘Bunker 77’ Tears It up at Savage Cinema – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (09/26) Another Surfer Attacked at Sharky Ballina Beach – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (09/25) Battling Mental Illness One Wave at a Time – Surfline Surf News