Surf Industry News
- July 24, 2016 11:28 AM: Watch the Supergirl Pro LIVE – The Inertia
The Paul Mitchell Supergirl Pro has been around for almost a decade.
- July 24, 2016 10:51 AM: Here’s Everything You Have to Do at the Vans US Open of Surfing – The Inertia
The Vans US Open of Surfing is upon us. Here’s what you can’t miss.
- July 24, 2016 10:32 AM: Hundreds of Volunteers Show Up to Adaptive Surfing Event in New York – The Inertia
Hundreds of volunteers showed up for “They Will Surf Again” to lend a hand, and almost $10,000 was raised for the participants.
- July 24, 2016 09:47 AM: GRAPHIC: American Surfer Attacked by Crocodile in Costa Rica – The Inertia
A few days ago, an American surfer was attacked by a crocodile in Costa Rica.
- July 24, 2016 06:37 AM: Freeskier Gus Kenworthy Gets Knocked the F$*& Out; This is How You Know You’re Dedicated – The Inertia
There a lot of reasons I respect Gus Kenworthy. Not the least of which is his work ethic. But to interview the guy as part of the media, he’s always thoughtful, respectful even insightful about his athletic endeavors and his place in the sport. Then he gets on the hill and he’s just a beast. Uber […]
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (07/24) Social Absorption: I Was a Teenage Guidance Counselor – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (07/24) TS Frank Not Ready To Give Up Just Yet – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (07/24) Darby Departs Hawaiian Waters, Winds/Waves Drop – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (07/23) Consider Yourself Alerted: Here Comes the Vans US Open of Surfing – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (07/22) Cam Richards wins 11th Annual O’Neill/Sweetwater Pro-Am Surf Fest – Surfline Surf News