Surf Industry News
- Otis Carey: A Portrait – April 17, 2014 07:06 PM:
“It was hard to be a young aboriginal kid and ignore all the violence and stuff…I was lucky enough to be surrounded by a lot of love, so it was quite easy to steer clear of that and not get caught up in all that crap.”
- Draw Set for the 2014 Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach – April 17, 2014 04:16 PM:
The official draw has been set for the 2014 Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach. The third stop of the Samsung Galaxy ASP World Championship Tour is set to kick off in Victoria, Australia.
- Throwback Thursdays: Catch Surf Goes Retro 80s – April 17, 2014 03:06 PM:
When it looks like you’re ripping on the classic television series The Love Boat, you get the honor of being considered “retro” for sure.
- Make the Choice to Evolve – April 17, 2014 10:43 AM:
As surfers, we too are evolving; from the Spicoli stereotypes of the 1980s to educated flag bearers and protectors of our coast.
- Evolve: Award-Winning Images and Different Angles – April 17, 2014 09:59 AM:
We’ve chosen to focus our relaunch around the theme: EVOLVE. Transformation is core to who we are, and we put it out to The Inertia’s influencers and most talented contributors to share moments that caused significant personal growth and transformation – ideally with some relation to surfing, but also to life in general. These are a few of Craig Parry’s moments.
- (04/17) RIP CURL PRO BELLS: SPECIAL FORECAST – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (04/17) MASON HO’S DREAM WAVE – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (04/17) GOOD-EPIC: TELO ISLANDS – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (04/16) SEQUENCE OF THE WEEK: FILIPE TOLEDO – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM:
- (04/16) WOMEN FINISH ROUND ONE AT BELLS RIP CURL PRO – December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: