Surf Industry News
- July 16, 2018 05:44 PM: 23 Injured by Lava Bomb Flung Into a Tour Boat on the Big Island – The Inertia
One woman in her 20s suffered a broken thigh bone.
- July 16, 2018 05:08 PM: This Year’s Molokai2Oahu Event Features a Foil Division – The Inertia
For prone or SUP, this is a world championship. Now throw foil into the mix as well.
- July 16, 2018 04:39 PM: Sean Penn, Shane Dorian, and Otto Flores Walk Into a Bar in Rincón, Puerto Rico – The Inertia
Penn was trying to disguise himself with a funky hat pulled down over his forehead…
- July 16, 2018 01:04 PM: Here’s Jack Freestone, Alana Blanchard, and Friends Having a Blast at Playful Snapper Rocks – The Inertia
How much fun does Snapper Rocks look? Not very big, but oh so very perfect. Jack Freestone, Dingo Morrison, Alana Blanchard make it look like a blast.
- July 16, 2018 11:29 AM: This River Surfing Contest Turned Into a Full On Raging Party – The Inertia
Volcom celebrated river surfing by holding the Volcom Rapid Jam at the Eisbach wave in Munich, Germany.
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/14) Owen, Adriano & Michel Bounced at Oi Rio Pro – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/14) Call Your Mom, Then Watch the Oi Rio Women’s Pro – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/12) West Swell for Southern California and Biggest Chopes in Years? – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/11) The Texas Wavepool Edit You’ve Been Waiting For – Surfline Surf News
- December 31, 1969 04:00 PM: (05/10) Southwest Pacific Awakens, Sends Largest Swell of Year to Date to Tahiti – Surfline Surf News